VENDOR DETAILS + FAQ
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY OF OUR MARKETS
- Each market requires a vendor fee which varies, based on the event, and typically a Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required. If selected, we will send application approval with a link for Vendor Fee Payment and COI submission within 3-5 days.
- We will be approving vendors based on the products which best fit the specific Market. If your application is approved or denied, you will be notified within 3-5 days.
- Vendors are required to have business insurance and need to obtain a Certificate of Insurance with the venue (to be determined at the time of posting upcoming event) added as additionally insured. (This is a free and routine service provided under most insurance policies. One-day and event insurance policies are also accepted.)
- Vendor businesses must be in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, permitting and licensing requirements. (Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need guidance with this and insurance.)
- We DO NOT accept businesses who represent Multi Level Marketing (MLM) companies.
- Businesses must be Black owned/co-owned.
- Applying as a vendor will automatically add you to our mailing list so that you can stay in the loop for future vending events and SOUL Street announcements.
GENERAL MARKET DETAILS + FAQ
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING BELOW
- We will provide 10 x 10 vendor spaces and lighting at the market.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing a market tent, tables, chairs, and anything else needed for booth set up. (Please note electricity is not provided for all, but let us know if it is needed.)
- Vendors are responsible for their own setup and breakdown. We provide volunteers to assist with loading and unloading.
- Load in begins two hours before market start time and all vendors are required to be set up and ready for business 30 minutes before start time.
- Vendors are not permitted to break down early.
- Vendors are expected to bring enough product to sell for the entire variation of the market. Our markets have an average of 300 customers per market, with many vendors selling out. (We do not guarantee customer attendance or sales, this is simply an assessment of our past markets to help vendors prepare their inventory and staffing needs.)
- Vendors agree to allow photos and/or video to be taken at our markets and used for promotional purposes.
All Vendors must agree to promote the market they are participating in with content provided by SOUL Street. Vendors are prohibited from creating their own marketing material to promote SOUL Street markets.
- Our markets adhere to COVID guidelines, taking place outdoors, with socially distanced spacing, entrance/exit traffic flow, masks required, and hand sanitizer provided.
Please contact us with questions - email@example.com